Pg 280-336
Five things I Understand
1. Jacob stopped being with Bella because of Sam.
2. I think that Jacob is a wolf. I mean he was trying to get Bella to guess his secret and related it to the time when they were in the beach talking about the legends that his tribe believed in.
3. Another person disappeared.
4. The werewolves killed Laurent.
5. Victoria is after Bella. She is a vampire that wants to avenge her mate that was killed by Edward.
Four Questions I have
1. Is Jacob a werewolf?
2. How long do they live?
3. Since when have vampires existed?
4. Where did the legend some from?
Three Vocabularies
1. Reverie pg 320: daydream
2. Chortling pg 308: A snorting, joyful laugh or chuckle
3. Guffawed pg 328: A hearty, boisterous burst of laughter
Two Literally Elements
1. Foreshadowing; "in his place was an enormous, red-brown wolf with dark, intelligent eyes" pg 292. This quote was taken on when Bella was having a dream about Jacob and then in his place a wolf appeared. This is pointing that Jacob is a wolf.
2. "Like an infection" pg 280. This is a simile.
One sentence Summary
1. Bella is being protected from Victoria by Jacob.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment