Saturday, December 27, 2008

New Moon Second Journal Entry

Pg 56-112
Five things I Understand
1. Bella got a cut on her hand and the Vampires were eager to have some but they had to restrain themselves.
2. Edward thought that there was something wrong with their relationship.
3. The Cullens are leaving.
4. Carlisle already looks really young for the age that he claims to be.
5. The Quileutes did like the cold one. They had many suspicions about them.
Four Questions I have
1. Where did Alice go?
2. Will they meet again?
3. Will the vampire from the fist book com back.
4. Why did the Cullens leave?
Three Vocabularies
1. Glowed pg 97: to illuminate
2. Lulls pg 93: It’s a saint
3. Crevice pg 62: Gap
Two Literally Elements
1. "I felt a brief shiver as something icy twisted in my stomach; I ignored that and took the picture." pg 61. This is foreshadowing. She felt like something was going to happen.
2. "His eyes were like topaz" pg 70. This is a simile.
One sentence Summary
1. The Cullens leave and Bella id left behind.

No comments: